Thursday, December 18, 2008

Let it Not Snow!

Well, I was planning on posting a picture of our TV stand we finally finished building, but I keep forgetting my pics to add to my computer. However, this morning we had a terrible snow, and it took me an hour and a half to get to work, when in normally takes me about 25 minutes. In American Fork, my windshield whipers froze and were whiping chunks of ice across my windshield instead of clearing them off. It was like driving without my contacts in but worse, it was pretty scary. Other than that, no harm done, thankfully! If you couldn't tell, I'm not a fan of the snow, especially driving in it. I thought I'd get a break moving away from Logan, but apparently not!

In other news... my sister Becky had her baby two days ago! I'm an aunty for the 7th time! Wow! His name is Oliver and I can't wait to meet him at Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment