Friday, March 16, 2012

Brings a Smile to My Face

I have accumulated a cute/hilarious collection on my iPod recently of all of Jonas' cute antics. He makes me laugh constantly and is learning and growing up so fast! I feel like I'd need to post at least once a week to keep up! Since I haven't been keeping up, this will just be a random modge-podge of photos and videos. Hopefully I'll keep them chronological while updating what we've been up to! 

In February Jonas' cousins came to visit and we had a great time playing. The older boys saw Star Wars in 3D, while I watched the younger kids. 

 Jonas loves playing with his cousins!





A few days later, we all went to the new Natural History Museum in Salt Lake. What a cool museum! I can't wait to take Jonas again when he gets older. Jonas loves shoulder rides from Grandpa. And it helped me out a lot because he didn't want to stay put in his stroller and I ended up having to hold him through a lot of it. 

The excavating pit with the cousins!

It has been really nice weather lately, and we've been trying to go outside a lot to enjoy it. Jonas doesn't really like to crawl on linoleum or cement, only on carpet really. It's actually really good for keeping his clothes from getting holes. So, when he encounters these, he just bear crawls. Love it!

  
 Last week was his cousin Aaron's first birthday! I love that they are already so alike and love to see each other. Jonas loved playing with the new toys Aaron got. :)

 As you can see he's been practicing his walking a lot lately. He loves to push around his wagon. The other day while watching my friend's son, I turn around from doing a little work in the kitchen and see this going by. It made me laugh so hard. These two have really loved playing together, it's so cute.

And... drum roll... Jonas is getting brave enough to walk! The past few days he's been taking a few steps on his own when he's pulled himself up on something. I think the most he's walked is about 4 feet. He's getting pretty good!




Seriously, this kid cracks me up. This is such a Hillstead picture. Ugh, you got a little something...

And, as a side note, and I guess a somewhat of a momentous note, James will be starting school for his MBA in August! He got accepted to the U of U's PMBA program recently and made his decision to attend there. We will be moving up to Salt Lake. I'm excited for the change, but have also realized how much I'm actually tied to this area now. It will be hard to move away from good friends and to be further away from James' family. I guess we won't be too far, but it will still be an adjustment. 

4 comments:

  1. such a cute kid, we have to see you when we come this summer, I want to kiss that adorable baby face soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a cutie! Can't wait to see all his antics in person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. um cute is really all there is to say here, and way to go James that is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't believe how quickly he is growing up! So cute! Can't wait to get caught up this summer! And congrats to James! That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete