Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas and a Wedding


Christmas at the Johnsons! This is the calm before the storm. We spent Christmas morning at my house. My sisters were there with their kids so it was pretty exciting to be with them and seeing them open up their presents. You can see the mayhem on our web album (which is updated by the way, so don't forget to stop there too).


Though this baby is incredibly cute, I cannot claim him to be mine. This is Oliver the formentioned baby my sister had recently. He's so tiny and cute. You should see the hair on him! James surprised me with an ipod for Christmas. I'm loving it since I've acquired quite a collection of awesome tunes thanks to the gals at work! Thanks gals! James wanted to get his teeth professionally whittened, so that was his present. I also got him Arrested Development. If you haven't seen it it's hilarious! We are quickly becoming big fans.



For those that may not know, James' dad remarried the 27th. This is Valerie his new bride. She is one of the nicest people I know and I can't wait to get to know her more. We are so glad she is part of the family now. She has two daughters who are just as amazing and we're excited to have more people in our family and more nieces (and a nephew on the way) to love!


Note the cowboy boots on the cake! Classic.


The morning of the wedding, Valerie's mom treated the girls to get their hair done. I loved mine and wanted to get a picture of it. And doesn't James look handsome?!

I was so glad to see friends and family during Christmas! We are especially glad to be close to family this year. It's nice to be able to drop by either families for a quick visit. And I'm definitely not missing the snow in Logan. However it has snowed tons the past couple of weeks. It took me an hour and a half to get home the other night. Hopefully the worst is past... (probably not). Anyway, come back soon or we'll come visit you!

I forgot to mention I also posted pictures of Nora's (and James' sort of) graduation on the album. We went to Logan mid-December to see Nora walk. James could also walk, since he graduated this summer, and since we were going to go see Nora anyway, he walked with her. Congrats Nor! We are proud of you!

5 comments:

  1. Hey chicky, love the pics and congrats to James's dad! We sure miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are beautiful! And I love your hair! (O: Thanks for inviting me to your blog, I love it. Feel free to check mine out too: wilkersonfam.blogspot.com
    Take care, soeur.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you guys had fun over the holidays. Wish we were down long enough to see any of you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So dad married the 27th? I thought her name was Valerie. Hehe. might want to check your grammar. Lol. Love you guys,

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete