Monday, January 26, 2009

Memory

Today while driving to work the roads were pretty wet. Other cars' tires were splashing up salty water onto my windshield. I had to wash my windshield off about every five seconds in order to see. This reminded me of the time Jaclyn and I took a road trip to San Francisco. While driving through Tahoe we had similar conditions. However, the washer fluid sprayers didn't work, so whoever was in the passenger seat had to lean out the window and splash the windshield with a water bottle, mostly just getting our arms wet as we flailed out the window. Correct me if I'm wrong Jac, but I believe it was when we had gotten back home from our trip altogether that we realized that the window washer sprayers indeed did work and we really didn't need to flail out the window at all. I laughed out loud thinking about that today. We usually reminisce about how we almost ran out of gas, not once, but twice in the middle of nowhere on that trip (you think we would have learned the first time), but then I remembered this little jewel. By the way, James always teases me about how we pushed our beds together in college. They were on different levels people (one was really high off the ground and the other closer to the ground). It was actually a great way to make more space. I still laugh about that too. Miss you Jac!

3 comments:

  1. Laughing so hard my stomach hurts. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there sorry I have been meaning to call you we need to hang out. Anyway love your hair and pics. Also I need your address to send you an invite to my baby shower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Wendy... I found your blog through Lani's...I hope you don't mind!! I hope you are doing well!! Megan (Worsham) Clawson

    ReplyDelete