As in any office environment, it is common to receive forwards and links to interesting sites and videos while at work. This definitely goes for my job. So, for those of you who like to pass the time aimlessly on the internet*, here are a few videos and links I have received while at work I've posted for your enjoyment (I guess):
This is a really cool music video, love the song too:
http://new.music.yahoo.com/videos/OrenLavie/Her-Morning-Elegance--205809176
Don't ask about this one, it's way random, love the 80's, but be warned:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHK0uFb6Vzw
Ok, this kid probably had a bit too much laughing gas from the denist. Way funny though:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txqiwrbYGrs&eurl
Why we should wash our hands. This one is gross:
http://media2.foxnews.com/112008/worm_tumor_700.wmv
Saddest video ever, you'll need a tissue for this one. This has been around for awhile (99 balloons), but it makes me cry every time:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th6Njr-qkq0
While not a video, this is pretty funny. You can see what your future babies will look like by uploading your pictures:
http://www.vw.com/vwhype/babymaker/en/us/
*I do not waste my time aimlessly on the internet at work! ;)
I'm sure I'll have more in a month or two. Hope you enjoyed.
FYI: For you Flight of the Conchord fans they are coming to town May 17. Tickets go on sale on Friday!
Happy Blogging!
What I've Learned in Ten Years Without My Dad
10 years ago

Hello Wendy its Mackenzie. I found your blog through Megan and Alec. You look good and I hope all is well. You can check us out and mikeandmackenzie.blogspot Keep in touch
ReplyDeleteHey! Just wanted to thank you for the baby shower gift! That was so sweet of you, and the blanket is adorable. I can't wait to wrap Ty up in it. And FYI, we are planning on blessing him on March 29th, and we would love to have James in the circle. So let us know if you are up for a trip to Boise. :) PS. I need your email so I don't have to leave such long comments.
ReplyDeleteMarie