This year for Valentine's Day we decided to instead of give gifts to each other have a romantic get-away. We decided to head south to St. George, and since it was cheaper to go not during Valentine's weekend, we celebrated it early. On our way down we decided to follow a scenic "Sunday Drive" recommended from our road maps that went from Bryce Canyon to St. George. It really was so beautiful. We ventured off I-15 and made it to Bryce. As you can see, it was a bit snowy, but it started to clear up while we were in the canyon. I also ran into some people from France and got to practice my French. There was hardly anyone there, so what are the odds? I was excited because I fear I'm loosing it, but he told me I spoke well, so that brightened my day. Every time we visit one of the National Parks, we run into people from France. I love it.
I had to include this picture of James at In and Out Burger. They finally opened one up there after a long battle. The place was packed. Despite the rain we had a great weekend. We posted more pictures on the album.
I feel so lucky to be married to James. I really feel like I struck gold as far as husbands go (if only that was literally too, I'll take figuratively all the same).
Happy Valentimes Everyone! (love kids that say Valentimes, I really do know how to spell)

Sounds like a lot of fun. I especially liked the picture of James scarfing down the burger!
ReplyDeleteoh Utah is so beautiful! And that is a great Valentines Day celebration. or should I say Valentimes, I love it Wendy I can hear the children in it.-wow did that make sense? not sure?
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun Valentine's celebration! I heard they're opening an In-n-Out in Draper soon.. wouldn't that be great?!
ReplyDeleteYeah! There is one coming to Draper, I heard that the day after I posted this.
ReplyDeleteThe picture of James eating that burger looks to be actual size. Now I want to drive to George for one.
ReplyDeleteWeendy!! Isn't blog-stalking fun? Through Maren's FB page I found her blog, that led me to Jac's, and now to yours! What's up, lady? (btw: it's Andrea, your USU roomie!)
ReplyDelete