Tuesday, March 10, 2009

What's New?

Not a whole lot has been happening recently, but since it has been almost a month since my last post, I better make an update. Since I like writing lists more than writing stories, I will list recent happenings:

Things that make me glad:
  • Spring is around the corner and it's finally warming up. I'm hoping yesterday's snow storm will be the last this winter!
  • I got a new phone! Many of you made fun of me for my rediculously old phone, but now you can't! James and I got a steal of a deal for switching to T-mobile, and both got the new blackberry pearls, mine's red, James' is black. James' phone no longer turns off randomly, so I'm glad he's easier to get a hold of. Plus he likes being able to put his music on his phone. And we are saving money on our new plan now too, so bonus! FYI, we have the same numbers.
  • We finally have a grill! BBQ's at our house! It's our tax return splurge.
  • James is glad he can get out the scooter again! No more taking the bus!

Some things I am looking forward to:

  • Spring, once again.
  • Gardening on my deck.
  • Our trip to Vegas next week!
  • Our trip to DC in a month or two!
  • This summer I'm hoping to start some graduate classes that also go toward a teaching certificate. I'm going to start slowly earning my teaching certificate as well as earn my Master's degree.
Well, that about sums it up. Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. That's so fun you're going to DC soon. That will be so much fun! Hope to see you soon, now that we're kinda neighbors ;)

    ReplyDelete