Here we are atop the stratosphere. I am terrified of heights, so I was pretty nervous even to be that high up, let alone ride the rides. Not to mention it was pretty windy that day. This picture is of us in line for one of them. I don't think I let go of the rails for very long while on the deck. While boarding, James took the inside seat leaving me to the outer seat, so I was left out to hang, quite literally. LynMarie was taking pictures for us, and she didn't get to the deck on time to get a good view of us on the ride, but I do have some other pictures on our album.
Here is the ride we went on. It shoots you over the edge like you are going to slide right off, and it does it a few times. You look down below you and there is like 1000 ft before the ground. It actually wasn't as scary as we anticipated, but still pretty scary.
After the Stratosphere, I really didn't get too many more pictures, so I appologize. But the girls went shopping and the boys gambled a bit. James (AKA Mr Frugal) lost $30. He's still pretty bitter about it. Below is a picture of Nor and Carter in FAO Schwartz in the mall. Carter wanted to pose exactly like Nora, she was posing like that two seconds before. He is the CUTEST! I wish I could see him every day.

So after shopping we met up again and ate dinner at PF Changs. We were all so beat by that time from so much walking. After dinner we went to Mystere by Cirque du Soleil. It was way cool. Then Sunday after breakfast we drove back home. I've decided a day is about all I can handle of Vegas.
So after shopping we met up again and ate dinner at PF Changs. We were all so beat by that time from so much walking. After dinner we went to Mystere by Cirque du Soleil. It was way cool. Then Sunday after breakfast we drove back home. I've decided a day is about all I can handle of Vegas.
I meant to post this story a few days ago, but time slipped me by. So a week before we went to Vegas, Nora went to California. She asked us to pick her up at the airport late Sunday night (we're talking midnight). While waiting for Nor, our car dies. The nice traffic airport workers jumped it for us, and about 500 ft later, it died again. So, after an hour or so goes by, we decide we probably can't drive it home at all and call a tow truck. An hour after that the tow truck comes and also James' dad drove up to rescue us. That night we didn't get home until 3:30 am, and still had to get up for work just hours later. Fortunately, the problem was just the battery, it was really really dead, it couldn't even keep a charge. We got it back the next day. Good news though, we may be getting a second car soon! I'll keep you posted!

Nice, sounds like a lot of fun...and PS, Wendy your hair is getting so long!
ReplyDelete