Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Growing Up

We finally bought a second car last night! For two and half years James and I have been sharing one car (if you don't count the scooter), and we finally have grown up and bought a second car. We are still coming up with a good name for it, any suggestions are welcome. As you can see it is little and kinda ghetto, but I think it will grow on us quite quickly. So we just started looking last weekend and found a really good dealership by my work that really wanted to find us the right car. James liked this car, but I wasn't too thrilled about it. I went yesterday during lunch to check out a few cars they picked out for us, but this little guy was much cuter and cleaner than the other options they were showing us in our price range. Before I left they said they may work out a deal for us because it is the end of the month and they want to make good numbers for the month. I said I'd think about it. And with my great haggling skills, I managed them to take an additional $500 off the deal they offered me, for a total of $1000 off, if we bought it that day. And viola! We came back later that night to sign the paperwork and off we went! I might want to add as well that we do plan on selling our scooter (sniffle sniffle), if anyone of you know any buyers. We have an ad on KSL, but I think we need to lower our price.

On an unrelated note, I thought I would add a little side thing of random videos I get emailed to me all the time. I couple months ago I had a link fest, but instead of doing that every few weeks, I'll post random videos just on the side for your enjoyment. Mostly they are pretty random.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, we are still looking forward to the day we can be grown up like that too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are WAY ahead of Todd and I. We were married for almost 5 years before we inherited our second car. Hope you're enjoying it, and that things are going well for you guys!

    ReplyDelete