Sunday, November 8, 2009

The Past Week or So

Saturday night James and I went to the Pinback concert in Salt Lake. It was a really good concert, I really enjoy the drums in a lot of their songs. They played all of their songs twice as fast than what I'm used to, but it was still good. James would want me to mention how funny it was that the lead singer kept complaining about the red lights plus James thinks he was high. The lighting people couldn't get it right. We've been trying to do different things other than dinner and a movie for dates and I think we've been doing good.



Well, we now have two of the four originally broken appliances fixed. Our stove was finally fixed this weekend. We are in the market for a new fridge and we need to come up with a plan to either sell ours or make the builders buy it so we can get a better one. And I finally have the contact info of the people that can fix our disposal. I can't wait to get those out of my hair! UPDATE: (I wrote this Sunday) Disposal is now fixed! Wahoo!

This week for Make A Wish we threw a party for a little boy who will going to Disneyworld with his family this week. He also got to "raise his star" at the Make A Wish building.



James and I recently got callings. James is the Elder's Quorum Secratary and I was called to be the Relief Society Secretary. I'm excited to have something to do in the ward and the chance to get to know a lot of the RS sisters. We'll start to get really busy.

Speaking of busy, one of the biggest news as of late is that my job will soon be changing. My company is being acquired by a correspondant lender which I will now be working for. My duties will be fairly similar and possibly/hopefully I'll be doing much more. This will make me really busy. I'm really grateful that I still have work in this tough economy.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you guys are having some fun date nights way to go! Also I am very excited to see you this next week, and Wendy you are an amazing person. I just needed to tell you that.

    ReplyDelete