
As 2010 has come to a close I want to reflect on all the fun and positive things that have come about in just a year!
James started off the year with a promotion from his Sales Order Entry position to Accountant. He still works for At Task and we appreciate how good they have and continue to be to him. He still does a little order entry, but mostly revenue recognition and pretty soon he'll be managing the order entry process. I'm proud of all his hard work to prepare to provide for our little family.
I started the year working for Essex Mortgage and helping them establish their new branch in Utah. Pretty soon I was the only employee running the branch in Utah County and would be moved to Salt Lake. But just weeks before that was to happen, in early August, I got a job offer at SirsiDynix in Provo. I couldn't turn it down as it was a pay raise, I'd be using French, and it was closer to home. My job keeps me on my toes and busy, which I enjoy.
For fun this year we took trips to southern Utah, Mesquite, Denver, Las Vegas, and Mexico.
The best news of the year is our success in getting pregnant! After a couple years of unsuccessful treatments and inconclusive diagnosis, I insisited on IUI, and to our surprise, it worked the first time! I have a new appreciation for modern medicine. So far our little boy loves to tickle mommy's tummy and uses my bladder as a trampoline. He will make his grand entrance into the world in just three months and I cannot wait to meet him and to be his mommy!
2011 will no doubt be a life-changing one and I'm so excited for the year to come!

Wow I can't believe it is three months away, I am so excited for you guys. I know what you mean about a new appreciation for modern medicine without it I wouldn't have either of my babies. I hope you are doing well and talk to you later!
ReplyDeletewhat an awesome 2010! Here's to your 2011!!!
ReplyDelete