This month I was lucky enough to receive some extra moolah from work. I decided to treat myself to a new look for my home. When we bought our condo, ALL walls and trim were brown. Before we moved in we painted the living room and kitchen, and the rest of the house remained brown. Since James doesn't like to paint and I probably shouldn't be painting in my condition, I hired someone to paint our bedroom, the nursery, our hallway, and to put in crown molding and wainscoting. I don't have pictures yet of our bedroom or nursery because those are still coming together, but I'm at least glad that the walls are no longer brown!

Here is the finished product!



I know this is just a hallway, but I'm so glad it's not brown any more!
Here are just a few pictures of the Jazz game we went to a few weeks ago. I had to get a few of James' boyfriend, Deron. Not bad seats, eh?

The house looks great! Maybe we can come and see it in person sometime. Hope you are doing well.
ReplyDeleteWow, I am so impressed with the house. It looks so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLooks beautiful Wen!!! Great color choices! :)
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I would love to do something like that to my house one day.
ReplyDeleteum I love love love the wainscotting it looks great! How are you feeling these days, I also think you should post some pictures of your pregnant self! Anyway I hope you are doing great and I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!
ReplyDelete