Saturday, November 13, 2010

It's a BOY!!!

I had my 20 week ultrasound yesterday (Hooray! Half way there!) and we found out we are having a little boy! Despite all my instincts telling me it was a girl and me calling him "her" for a few months, I'm still so excited to have a little James Jr!

It was so awesome to not only know what we are having but to see our little guy's features and see him move, stretch and wiggle. What an awesome miracle! I could watch him all day!

I think he has my nose!


This is a cute one of him all curled up.

Now for the planning of the nursery! I have someone coming to give us a bid on painting today! Wahoo! I plan on getting a few rooms painted in the near future. I'm finally getting the rest of our house looking more like a home. Pictures of renovations to look forward to soon.

4 comments:

  1. Wendy, you didn't post the best picture! Haha. I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, boys are fun! Congrats again you two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I am so excited we can have play dates for our boys! I was also hoping you would have a girl so our kids could get married so we could be related but I think that only happens in the movies;) jk I hope you are starting to feel a little better. Congratulations again he is super darling even so tiny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO EXCITING!! Isn't the ultrasound fun?? Colin "wasn't cooperating" and so we were there for the longest time just watching him squirm around. I loved it :)

    ReplyDelete