After years of wishing and hoping, I can finally announce that we have a baby on the way! Our little one is due to arrive April 2. So far the baby is healthy and doing great and despite my morning sickness (which should be over) everything is going normally.
Many of you who read my blog already know our news, but I don't feel like I've properly thanked everyone for their prayers and support. We had a lot of doctor's visits, procedures, surgery, etc and I felt everyone's prayers during the tough times. I recognize the fact that I wouldn't be so fortunate if it weren't for family and friends who supported me.
We are so excited to meet our little one! We will find out the gender in a month and I'll post pictures then!
What I've Learned in Ten Years Without My Dad
10 years ago

We are soooo happy for you guys! Let me know if I can help you in any way. :)
ReplyDeleteWE are sooooo happy for you two! Yeah!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,MIssy and Lyndon
YAY YAY YAY!!! I cannot tell you how happy I am for you and James. What an amazing mother you'll be! Love you!
ReplyDeleteWhat an amazing adventure you are starting on! I am so happy for you guys! I am sorry you are sick are you still working, that just makes things worse, call me when you have a minute.
ReplyDeleteWendy! I totally blog-stalked you...from facebook. Anyway, CONGRATS on the upcoming baby! What a thrill. Our babies are due in the same month! I'm due April 26th!
ReplyDeleteHope all is well!
-Heidi (Reichman) Spere