Thursday, October 20, 2011

Blogging Hiatus

Well.... as you can see it has been some time since I have posted. I have been debating for a long time whether or not to keep my blog, and after lots of thought, I think I'm going to try to jump back in! There is lots to catch up on, and I may or may not get to all of it, but I've had to accept that that's ok. Lately I've been doing a quick read through the Book of Mormon, trying to get a wider view of its history, as opposed to going slowly focusing on the doctrinal details, and I've been realizing they had times and seasons that they wrote often, then other times they didn't. So I thought, if the prophets in the Book of Mormon can take time off writing and come back, so can I! I have been relying on Facebook to give updates on my life, but there are some things that just need more than a couple sentences. Also, I have videos and pictures of Jonas that I'd rather share on a blog than on Facebook. Plus I see this as somewhat of a family history, and I'm terrible at journaling. So here is my chance to redeem myself!


No comments:

Post a Comment