Second, if you haven't noticed on the side bar, I've started a recipe blog. I've been working on it for awhile and am still working on it, but I think I'm ready to start to share. I mostly started it because I wanted to catalogue all of my favorite recipes, plus sometimes people would ask me for recipes, and now I can just send them a link! It's still in the very beginning stages, but take a look an leave a note! :)
Lastly, I've been loving my Baby Bullet James' step-mom gave me! Any blender would work, but I got started maybe just for the novelty of it. It is so much cheaper to make Jonas' food than to buy, even if making organic compared to buying non-organic. It's been tough to determine how thick to make it, sometimes it's too thick, and other times too runny. I think I'm getting the hang of it though. I've learned to cook the veggies quite a bit longer than I normally would for myself, so it purees easier. Also, dried split peas (cooked) pureed much easier than frozen peas that were cooked. I'm still a little hesitant to make my own fruits. I just buy organic applesauce because it's not that expensive compared to buying it in the baby food form, and bananas are easy to mash anyway, and don't need to be cooked. I'm still a little overwhelmed at the fact of giving my baby solids. I'm never sure what to introduce and when. He just seems to be growing so fast, I can't keep up on what I should be giving him! If anyone has any resources, I would appreciate it!

No comments:
Post a Comment