...you can play catch with yourself! Jonas was cracking me up tonight playing catch with himself. Here he is in all his cuteness:
So sometimes I feel bad Jonas doesn't have any siblings to play with (well, not bad enough obviously, not yet at least). Luckily he's got cousins and friends. He is pretty social and likes to be around other kids. (I've been getting into Instagram lately, can ya tell?)
Jonas and Aaron at one of our recent play dates
Jonas and his friend Colin from Denver! How cute that they are wearing orange shirts with jeeps on them? They were meant to be best buddies!
Let's not forget his friend the vacuum! I usually keep the door closed to the office, but sometimes when I forget, he goes in straight for the vacuum! He'll stand up next to it and just laugh and laugh. What a goober!
This little nut has been making the funniest faces lately! His favorite is scrunching his face like he's about to growl. He mostly does it to strangers, at restaurants, at church, etc.
His other tricks include (kind of) signing "more" and if anyone says, "so big" (intentional or not) Jonas will raise his hands high up in the air. He has also gotten really good at waving "bye".
Lastly, I gave him his first all over buzz. I buzzed the top a few months ago, but the back was getting long and had to cut it again. I think he'll get buzz cuts for the next 5 years until he can sit still and I can actually do different lengths.
I sure do love having this kid around! He has grown so fast the past 10 months yet I feel like I've been his mom forever! :)






He is the cutest. Really!
ReplyDeleteThat scrunchy face- that just kills me! Can't wait to squeeze him!
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute in that orange shirt!
ReplyDelete