Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Doing Our Part for the Economy

Today we are officially under contract to buy a condo! We've been looking for a couple months and have gone back and forth on a few that have fallen through, but we finally felt good about one and have gotten through the negotiating and are under contract. It's a 3bd/2ba condo in Pleasant Grove. It's brand new and never been lived in. We wanted to act on the low interest rates while we could and stop paying someone else's mortgage. Not excited to be tens of thousands of dollars in debt, but we'll at least be gaining equity and have our own place! I'll need lots of advice on decorating, so anything is appreciated. Hopefully we'll be moved in in a month. I'll post pictures when we're in.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That is so exciting. We'll have to come by and see the new place when we come to town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you guys. If you have a housewarming, I'll bring the cold ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very exciting! Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete