This weekend we celebrated our third anniversary. Three years ago Saturday we were sealed for time and eternity in the Salt Lake Temple. It has been a wonderful blessing to us to have been married in the House of the Lord.

That evening we ate dinner just across from where we had our first date. Then we walked around downtown and visited Temple Square (the pictures above and below were taken that day).

I need to find pictures from our wedding day to post to our web album. Wow, that will be a project. We just enherited a scanner, so maybe that will be a project soon.

Here are the flowers Jimmy sent me for our anniversary. He surprised me by sending them to my work. I'm usually terrible to surprise, so I was very impressed.

So in three years we have lived in five different places. Two appartments in Logan, a hotel in Maine for a summer, a condo in Orem, and just recently our condo in Pleasant Grove. We've traveled to Washington DC, Maine, New York, Boston, L.A., Las Vegas, San Francisco, and have driven the full length of the US and back. I don't even want to count how many jobs we've had... We've definitely had some difficult circumstances at times which have only strengthened us and plenty of good times. I couldn't imagine spending life with anyone different. It's been a great three years and it'll only get better!
We are so happy for you, you are a great couple.
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteHappy anniversary you guys are so sweet! Keep up the good work.
ReplyDelete