Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Concert and a Toilet

This weekend I went with my friend Kristyn to the Colbie Caillat and Howie Day concert! We had such a blast! I love both artists, so it was pretty amazing. Howie Day is so talented. I reget not recording my favorite songs, but just recorded the songs people would know because when I told people where I was going, they were like... "who?" so here a few videos:

Howie Day - Be There


Colbie Caillat - Fallin' For You (sorry the sound is bad on this one)

Me and Kristyn!

Also last week was my managers birthday, so we toiletpapered her office and replaced her chair with a toilet. I found it on KSL and the worst part of the whole thing was transporting it and cleaning it out! Blech! That was nasty! But we got a pretty good reaction, so it was well worth it! She sat on it for most of the day!




1 comment:

  1. love love love the blog makeover. you and jimmy are so stinkin' cute together. and loved the tp story. classic!

    ReplyDelete