I did it! After four plus months of training, it's done! Yes, I know I already ran one, but really it was in preparation for this one. I beat my time by 18 minutes! I finished in 2:31. I'm proud to say I was the second girl to finish! This time it was in Fillmore/Kanosh, UT. We ran two loonnngggg stretches of road surrounded by nothing but hay and cows. We started in Fillmore and ended in Kanosh. We spent the weekend with my awesome work buddies and had such a good time. It was nice to be surrounded by friends for a nice relaxing (after the race I should say) weekend.
Way to go friend you are awesome! What a great accomplishment and way to beat your other time that is great! We need to hang out some time soon, I will call you!
ReplyDeleteNice, way to go! And you look fab!
ReplyDeleteI am way impressed! Good job.
ReplyDelete