Just this Tuesday James' sister Nora got married! She was so beautiful and the day went smoothly! The ceremony was very sweet as well! I was glad to be a part of it!

I was on dress duty during the pictures, and made sure she didn't get dirty on the grass or ground. I'm excited to see the photographers pictures!

Two weeks ago I hosted her bridal shower. That was a lot of work, but worth it! Thanks to everyone that came!

Nora opening her group gift. It barely came just in time! I didn't realize until after ordering it that it would take 10 days to ship, and I ordered it a week before, but by some miracle, it came the day before!

Here's some of the loot at the shower, and the cute "perfect pear" tree decorations my mom made.
Congrats Nor! We are so happy for you!
I heard it was fantastic! I wish we could have been there!
ReplyDelete