and the end result..... Doesn't it look so nice? I guess only I had to live with the mismatched door and trim for a year now.
Later that day we gardened and went to Purple Turtle for dinner. Surprisingly, I've lived in PG for a year and that was my first time going! Our garden is doing awesome! We will have an abundance of cherry tomatoes, so let me know if you'd like any! Also this weekend James and I saw Inception on IMAX, which was really good. It stressed me out a little because it was so intense and I kept having to reassure myself they wouldn't end it badly. Saturday we went swimming and our friends showed up, so that was a bonus. I love swimming and playing on the hot days and love having a pool! Later that night we went to the Owlz game and watched the fireworks afterward. So fun! I am really enjoying summer and hope it lasts a bit longer! I love the BBQ's, fresh fruits, swimming and just being outside. Although, I am counting down the days to our cruise in September to Mexico.
Funny story... So, a little over a month ago, I was waxing my eyebrows. I have a kit at home to wax the brows because those suckers need a lot of maintenance and it's a lot cheaper for me to do it on my own. Well, I guess I got a little careless and waxed off my whole eyebrow. It's to the point now that it's mostly grown back, so I'm not as embarrassed about it anymore. You can see the evidence below. Definitely up there on embarrassing things I've done.

Hi Wendy! I know this is an old post, I have not looked at your blog in ages. That is so stinkin funny! I would die if I did that to myself!
ReplyDeletethat is SOOOOOO funny!!! Ha ha ha!!
ReplyDelete