Thursday, August 5, 2010

Times Are a' Changin'!

Tomorrow is my last day of work for my current job. It's been a good run in the mortgage business for two years, but it was time for a change.

I recently got an offer to work for SirsiDynix in their billing department. I've been needing a change of pace for quite some time. I came across this position and fortunately enough it seemed like a perfect fit plus they wanted to hire me! I will be using my French on occasion and I'm really excited about a steady and busy schedule. It's only a mile or so from James so we will also save money by carpooling!

I really feel so fortunate lately! I'm filled with lots of hope and progress and life is going great!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, Alan's Dad works for SirsiDynex too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats I am so glad to hear that your life is going great! You deserve all the blessings in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds awesome! Your garden is killer too!

    ReplyDelete