In Jonas' room, we had a quilt that came with his bed set we had pinned above his bed. We had to take it down because he is able to reach it now, and I didn't want loose pins in his bed. Instead, I got an idea from pinterest to cover letters with yarn. I actually created the letters freehand (which is why the O looks weird, but I'm satisfied with the others). I found some cute felt buttons too that I glued on. I used cardboard from one of his diaper boxes, and the yarn and buttons only cost 5 bucks. Not bad. I should have taken a closer picture but I think it looks pretty good on his wall.
Lately, Jonas will wander to his room and play in there by himself. Often, I find him sitting surrounded by his books, opening them and "reading" them. I hope he always loves to read. Love this video of him "reading".


Ahhhh! Too cute! I can't believe how big he has gotten :)
ReplyDelete